- In our game, there is a house rule that, once per session, the group can agree to roll a d20 in order to alter some aspect of the game’s world (generally something cosmetic or historical about the world). The bigger the change, the higher the number that they must roll. If they roll a low number, the story may not change at all or it may change in the opposite way that they intended. These dice rolls are referred to as “Canon Dice.”
- The characters all reside on a world known as “Uurf”
- Threeve and Xiaven are apparently numbers that people use
- Funday and Friday are confirmed days of the week
- Aasimar blood looks like liquid gold (but isn’t actually gold) while devil blood is purplish-blue or black filth
- All devils have nipples on their foreheads
- The infernal language is actually just scatting (i.e. “skibbity bo bop”)
- There are 20 Dwarven clans that each claim to be descended from one of the god Moradin’s children. There were originally 19, but the Darkstone family had the sacred texts “re-translated” and it was “discovered” that there was a 20th child named “Darkstone”
- Known Dwarven clans include: Darkstone, Diamondback, Mountainbrew, Rockfoot, Ironspine, Marblevein, Rubyheart, Goldenbeard
- There was a war between the elves and the dwarves that ended 100 years ago. It lasted about 300 years. The Dwarves won and conquered Elven lands, now treating the elves like second-class citizens.
- Dwarven royalty like to dye their beards flamboyant colors
- Dwarves can sense when they are dying of natural causes. Dying Dwarves travel to a sacred place called the “Memorial Valley” where they go to die and return to the stone.
- All of the Assblasters are apparently connected and drawn together by their shared “reiki” energy
- All ogres look, sound, and smell like Shrek
Jackalopes: Rabbits with antlers
Minions: Small yellow one-eyed humanoids that often infest urban homes and sewers. These mindless pests are something of a delicacy in certain cultures.
Narcs: A combination of a yellow rat with the wings of a golden snitch. These creatures are known to listen in on private conversations and parrot people’s secrets to others.
Spiderbears: Bears with 8 bear eyes, mandibles, and spider legs protruding from them. They are filled with a strange ichor instead of blood. These creatures can shoot out webbing to trap their pray. They can also spit venom.
Turtle-Snake: Large turtle creatures the size of an SUV with spikes all over their shells. They have the head and neck of an anaconda. These are ambush predators that are known to attack and then quickly retreat into their shells before attacking again. They tend to live in swamps and feed on frogs. The Elven name for them is “Tuto’Rayal”